Secondary Spanish - 6th-12th Grade

Secondary Spanish - Early Childhood (EC)-12th Grade Spanish Minor in Education

  • The College of Education provides coursework to prepare students to teach Secondary Spanish - EC-12th Grade.
  • If you would like to pursue this certification, you must apply for Minor in Education.
  • If you are an incoming freshman or transfer student, you should attend a New Student Conference in order to begin orientation and advising. If you are a current UH student who would like a change of major, please make an appointment with an Advisor in the Department of Hispanic Studies.
  • You must successfully complete the Teacher Education Program through the College of Education.