John Croft Endowment Scholarship-Educational Leadership Graduate Only
This scholarship was established to assist a graduate student who demonstrates outstanding scholarship and potential leadership in his/her chosen professional field or discipline. To apply for the John Croft Endowment Scholarship, fill out the online College of Education Scholarship application and electronically submit all required materials as listed below.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be a graduate student in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction.
- Any student fully admitted to a doctoral program in the Department of Educational Leadership and Cultural Studies
- Emphasis is to be placed on selecting students interested in pursuing a career in education.
- Applicant must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Priority will be given to student(s) who demonstrate economic need (as indicated on their Tax Return Form).
- Selection among students whose economic needs are roughly equivalent will be determined by assessing past academic work. Letters of recommendation, previous university experiences, and other related indicators of excellence will be considered
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process