The Helen Gore-Laird and Dov Liberman Educational Psychology Endowed Scholarship Fund
THE HELEN GORE-LAIRD AND DOV LIBERMAN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP FUND – UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE
This scholarship is available to students who are a single parent with sole or joint custody of children, seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Applicant must be a single male or female with sole or joint custody of child(ren).
- Applicant must be seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree in the College of Education whose intent is to pursue a career in teaching, school counseling, school administration, or with a non-profit agency that provides social services.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Undergraduate scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA of 2.5.
- Graduate scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process