Don and Jacqueline Hawkins Endowed Scholarship
Don and Jacqueline Hawkins Endowed Scholarship - Undergraduate and Graduate
This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate or graduate students who demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the teacher education program in the College of Education. Preference will be given to students who express an interest in Special Education. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants exhibiting leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Selection Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent by mail.
- Scholarship applicant must be enrolled in the teacher education program in the College of Education.
- Scholarship applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate or graduate certificate or degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with the Don and Jacqueline Hawkins Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process