Irene Smith Buckner Scholarship Endowment – Health Masters Students
This scholarship is available to students pursuing a Masters Degree in the College of Education's Department of Educational Psychology Health Education program.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and in good standing in a Master’s degree program in the Department of Educational Psychology.
- Applicant should demonstrate an interest in pursuing or continuing a career in the field of Health Education.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 for 9 hours of course work taken at the University of Houston at the Masters level.
- Applicant must demonstrate evidence of leadership and service to the Department of Educational Psychology and/or related professional field.
- Past scholarship recipients may reapply. Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunction with this scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process