Peer reviewed publications in the past 5 years.
49. Strait, G. G., Smith, B. H., & McQuillin, S.D. (2018). Aggregated Randomly Generated Math Curriculum–Based Measurements for Middle School Students: Reliability, Predictive Validity, and Cut Score Precision. Assessment for Effective Intervention, *, 1-7. DOI: 10.1177/1534508418762131
50. Smith, Bradley H.; Mathews, Michael S.; Reed, Serrae N.; Tran, Michelle Q. N.; Mousa, Caroline; Lozano, Mauricio; Rodriguez, Erica S.; Hamilton, Andrew; & Mathews, Jonathan T. (2018). The Development of the WISE (Writing to Inspire Successful Education) Writing Mentoring Program: A University-School Collaboration, MLET: The Journal of Middle Level Education in Texas, 5, 1-21. Available at: https://scholarworks.sfasu.edu/mlet/vol5/iss1/2
51. Smith, B. H., Lyons, M., & Esat, G. (2019) Yoga Kernels: A Public Health Model for Developing and Disseminating Evidence-Based Yoga Practices. International Journal of Yoga Therapy, 29, 119-126. DOI: 10.17761/2019-00024
52. Strait, G.C., Turner, J., Stinson, D., Harrison, S., Bagheri, R., Perez, T. & Smith, B. H. (2020) Paraprofessionals use of group school-based instrumental mentoring: Examining process and preliminary outcomes. Psychology in the Schools, 57, 1492-1505.
53. Smith, B. H. & *Esat, G. (In press). Acceptability, feasibility, and scalability considerations of school-based yoga: SONIMA/Pure Edge Yoga as an example. In S. B. Khalsa, S. Telles, & C. Cook-Cottone (Eds.), The principles and practice of yoga for children and adolescents.
54. *D’Souza, J.M., Zvolensky, M.J., Smith, B. H., & Gallagher, M.W. (2021). The Unique Effects of Hope, Optimism, and Self-Efficacy on Subjective Well-Being and Depression in German Adults. Journal of Well-being Assessment, doi.org/10.1007/s41543-021-00037-5
55. *Esat, G., *Rizvi, S., *Mousa, C., *Smoots, K. D., *Shaw, E., *Phillip, C. R., & Smith, B. H.(2021). Mindful Ambassador Program: An acceptable and feasible universal intervention for college students. Journal of Yoga & Physiotherapy, 8(5). DOI:10.19080/JYP.2021.08.555748
56. *Esat, G., Smith, B. H., *Rizvi, S., & Koenig, H. G. (2021). Adaptation of the Duke University Religion Index for Turkish speaking Muslims. Mental Health, Religion & Culture.
57. *Esat, G., Smith, B. H., & Day, S. (2021) Religiosity and happiness of Turkish speaking Muslims: does country happiness make a difference? Mental Health, Religion & Culture, 24, 713-727.
58. Smith, B. H., Kim, H., *Esat, G., *Izuno-Garcia, A. K., *Meinert, A., Banks Hawthorne, D., *Vazquez, M., & Gonzalez, J. (2022). Comparing Three Overnight Summer Camp Experiences for Marginalized Middle School Students: Negative, Neutral, and Positive Results. Journal of Experiential Education. https://doi.org/10.1177/10538259211030529
59. Kim, H., *Smoots, K. *Sajovec, P., *Rizvi, S., *Esat, G., & Smith, B. H. (2022). Longitudinal factorial invariance of a brief measure of affect and calm-focus. International Journal of Yoga Therapy.
60. Aguirre-Munoz, Z., *Esat, G., Smith, B., & *Choi, N. (2023). Effects of Teaching Efficacy, Advocacy, and Knowledge on Coping and Well-Being of Dual Language Immersion Teachers. Journal of Latinos and Education, 10.1080/15348431.2023.2189120.